- Glutathione as a high antioxidant that can maintain healthy skin cells also has the benefit of making skin look brighter. Regular use of soap containing glutathione can make your body glow.
- One of the most effective whitening soaps Exfoliates and penetrates deep into your skin in order to remove the dark spots, the discoloration from sunbathing and other skin imperfections. Leaves your skin smooth and soft.
- Glutathione is a very popular active ingredient widely use for skin lightening and softening purposes.
- It is safe for all kind of skin types. It is designed to clean body well and fight against bacteria.
- Glutathione soap works effectively to remove dirt from your face & body.
- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin
The Benefits of Shea Butter
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.